Hideaway Strath queen without a kingdom
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
It was a surge of good luck that the pretty she-wolf had not taken offence to Auriel's initial reaction, getting on Simmik's bad side was exactly the opposite of what she hoped to achieve. Being in new territory with so many unknown faces after travelling alone for so long was enough to make the golden she-wolf very flighty. 

"I see. I hope you don't mind if I eat then?" She questioned, settling back on her haunches. Her heart hammered in her pale chest, refusing to calm even after Simmik introduced herself. Knowing her name was at least some small comfort, though it had not been the royal kind of name she had been expecting. 

Simmik. Auriel considered briefly, it had an authoritative tone to it. "My name is Auriel. It is a pleasure to meet you." The woman didn't think it necessary to hide her observations, surely Simmik understood how beautiful she was. Still, it must have been rather annoying having everyone's eyes on you all the time. So dignified. She turned her head, barely able to tear her gaze away. "You're the first of my new packmates I have had the pleasure of meeting." 
Messages In This Thread
queen without a kingdom - by Auriel - February 25, 2021, 08:15 AM
RE: queen without a kingdom - by Simmik - February 25, 2021, 10:03 PM
RE: queen without a kingdom - by Auriel - February 26, 2021, 12:17 PM
RE: queen without a kingdom - by Simmik - February 28, 2021, 11:40 AM
RE: queen without a kingdom - by Auriel - March 03, 2021, 04:09 PM
RE: queen without a kingdom - by Simmik - March 04, 2021, 10:50 PM
RE: queen without a kingdom - by Auriel - March 11, 2021, 10:55 AM
RE: queen without a kingdom - by Simmik - March 25, 2021, 01:17 PM