Broken Antler Fen that terrifies you
120 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Cool! I couldn't make up my mind so I rolled for it. He got an 'able to mostly interpret' which is right in between complete comprehension, and none :)

The fox moved away from him, without running or and without being so bold as to continue wandering toward him. He was a quiet shepherd, then, content to continue his trek, intentionally continuing his course toward the fox to continue putting just enough pressure on the creature to give it the idea that if it had any nefarious plans, it wouldn't be tolerated...Without wasting the energy it might take to teach it a lesson it might never recover from. Foxes could be a pain in the arse- they were thieves, of course- but otherwise? Relatively harmless. He'd never heard of a fox killing a wolf pup and...To be honest- Jackalope thought any parent who allowed their children to get caught and killed by a fox was probably doing it wrong, anyway. 

It hissed something at him, and that caught his attention. "Hmm?" He grunted, stopping in his tracks, as the fox vied for his attention. His lips twitched, but he didn't notice anything threatening about the creature's posture, so he was left wondering why it was the creature had seen fit to make that sound. A bit raspy, he thought. Foxes made all manner of noises, anyway- and tended to be somewhat shrill and loud. This one, however, had a more tempered tone to its voice. "What d'you want?" He asked, surprised it had seen fit to converse with him at all.
Messages In This Thread
that terrifies you - by Nuisance - March 22, 2021, 03:31 PM
RE: that terrifies you - by Jackalope - March 22, 2021, 04:42 PM
RE: that terrifies you - by Nuisance - March 22, 2021, 04:47 PM
RE: that terrifies you - by Jackalope - March 22, 2021, 04:58 PM
RE: that terrifies you - by Nuisance - March 22, 2021, 05:04 PM
RE: that terrifies you - by Jackalope - March 22, 2021, 05:15 PM
RE: that terrifies you - by Nuisance - March 22, 2021, 05:21 PM
RE: that terrifies you - by Jackalope - March 22, 2021, 05:33 PM