Broken Antler Fen Return to nowhere
41 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Jasper whipped his head around towards the direction of the Caldera. He looked at it for a moment before getting his attention back to the female, to Wraen. "Yeah, you are probably right," he agreed with her quietly. "My parents had us at a later time in their lives so if those wolves were older than them... Perhaps I am just too hopeful," he admitted, thinking about it. He got that mentality from his parents really, they were always pushing him to see for a solution and have a positive outlook on life.

Jasper nodded respectfully. "I would not ask that of you if that would get you in trouble," she assured her. She seemed wise enough to make a decision on that. Jasper let out an airy chuckle, and perhaps for the first time he looked a little uncomfortable. "I want to get to know... me? That probably sounds silly," he ended in a mumble. He looked somewhat guilty at the female and then committed to an explanation. "I have been a nomad my whole life. My parents going from pack to pack. So many customs and different rules with each pack we stayed with in exchange for healer instructions. I just like to settle in one place and just work on me. What I think and believe about the world," he spoke passionately.
Messages In This Thread
Return to nowhere - by Jasper - March 22, 2021, 02:41 AM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - March 23, 2021, 12:49 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - March 24, 2021, 07:59 AM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - March 28, 2021, 09:09 AM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - March 28, 2021, 12:36 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - April 02, 2021, 01:41 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - April 07, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - April 07, 2021, 01:55 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - April 09, 2021, 05:51 AM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - April 10, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - April 12, 2021, 05:57 AM