new fire that courses through my veins
22 Posts
Ooc — Caden
His ear flicked backwards when his Praetor suddenly appeared next to him, as silent as his name and he moved like one too. "Praetor Shadow," he dipped his head respectfully to the sterling wolf wondering if Shadow was really his real name or just his nickname after all it didn't sound Roman and yet he claimed to be one. Tiberius believed him for he carried the aura of a true child of Rome, act like a Roman and knew their culture, knew latin the language of the gods. Surely the name Shadow had to be a nickname or were his parents outsiders that sought acceptance among the ranks of Rome?

Mint colored eyes drifted briefly over to the other's cool sterling ones before turning to look at the horizon again. "Its a pretty place, and you chose a good name for it. Night and fire truly describe this valley." the yearling turned to gaze at the Alpha's again, however avoiding eye contact in case he thought of that as a challenge.
Messages In This Thread
new fire that courses through my veins - by Tiberius - September 10, 2014, 05:30 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Shadow - September 11, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Tiberius - September 13, 2014, 05:50 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Shadow - September 13, 2014, 06:00 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Tiberius - September 15, 2014, 04:20 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Shadow - September 16, 2014, 03:28 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Tiberius - September 23, 2014, 05:19 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Shadow - September 24, 2014, 04:38 AM