Redsand Canyon Lean in close
82 Posts
Ooc — Malia
She laughs along with him. She likes the deep timbre of his laugh as well and the voice that follows. Oh, he’s trying to get to a place nicer than here? She would’ve never thought. She doesn’t blame him for not wanting to stay here in the canyon. Food is probably scarce and the weather seems even hotter when reflecting off of the stones beneath. She likes how it looks though, not the way it stains her beautiful fur. 

So Pandora nods to his statement in agreement. Until he’s lifting a brow to her next casual sentence. He comes even closer and she smiles up to him mischievously as he asks her what she did. Well, it’s not quite what she did, it’s what her mother did. Or technically who she did that’s the problem.

She shrugs softly and peers up to him. “My mother’s a coyote.” She states. “She met a lone wolf and had me. The pack was already pissed off about that alone and considered exiling her. Until I came out albino and that was the icing in the cake for them.” She continues easily. “They exiled her while she was pregnant and she had me all on her own. She died recently, that’s why I’m off on my own adventure now.” 
Messages In This Thread
Lean in close - by Pandora - May 04, 2021, 02:10 PM
RE: Lean in close - by Kallik - May 04, 2021, 11:49 PM
RE: Lean in close - by Pandora - May 05, 2021, 12:04 AM
RE: Lean in close - by Kallik - May 05, 2021, 12:44 AM
RE: Lean in close - by Pandora - May 05, 2021, 01:08 AM
RE: Lean in close - by Kallik - May 05, 2021, 02:15 AM
RE: Lean in close - by Pandora - May 05, 2021, 09:08 AM
RE: Lean in close - by Kallik - June 24, 2021, 04:47 PM