Blackfeather Woods Wait, so psych eval isn't a formality?
I'm losing my faith in our lives apart.
35 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
He spun on his heel but in a languid manner, as if someone had rung a dinner bell and he was just now noticing it. Behind him was more shadow but these shadows had eyes. Pale ones, like his own. It was not the first time Hypnos had been contacted this way by his own shadow and so he did not show any sign of surprise or fear; his smile grew a little bit, twitching at the corners, but that was all.

The boy murmured something incomprehensible. He spun again, and this time the shadow wasn't attached to him from beneath but standing before him, composed of the same slick shadows of the forest. Like a gathering storm cloud caught against the tines of pine wood.

Mis, she's around here somewhere. He said to himself. His voice carried whether he wanted to or not, as he could not regulate his volume. I told you I'd find her for us. The boy swayed forward, closer to the shadow, and nearly grazed the stranger's side as he sagged and then sank back again. He could not tell the limits of her body apart from the shadows.
Messages In This Thread
Wait, so psych eval isn't a formality? - by Hypnos - May 05, 2021, 12:56 PM
RE: Wait, so psych eval isn't a formality? - by Hypnos - May 05, 2021, 01:16 PM