Kintla Flatlands a tender history in rust
812 Posts
Ooc —
Skipping Saēna since she's inactive...

Before Saēna could answer to anything Junior had said, Tytonidae appeared. Osprey Jr. smiled at her sister, then touched her nose to her cheek, her eyes speaking for her: Thanks for coming. She stepped back, a tooth pressing into her bottom lip in reaction to Ty's questions.

"No, I'm leaving for good. Do you want to come with me?" she asked, keeping it simple, because that's how Ty was. "Mom's at that Sunspire place now," she reminded her sibling in a soft voice, her eyes tightening. Junior disliked both of their parents equally now, for similar but slightly differing reasons. "You and me — and Saēna, of course — we can go away and build our own lives, without our —"

Before she could finish that thought, Dante appeared behind the two young girls' shoulders. Junior's eyes flashed. She wondered if he was here to try to get her to stay and she quickly and defensively announced, "I'm leaving and no one can stop me." In the next breath, she softened and added, "I'll miss you, Dante." Her mismatched eyes then returned to her sisters' faces. "And both of you, if you don't come. Will you or won't you? I have to go..."
Messages In This Thread
a tender history in rust - by Junior - August 27, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: a tender history in rust - by Saēna - August 28, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: a tender history in rust - by Junior - August 28, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: a tender history in rust - by Saēna - August 29, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: a tender history in rust - by Junior - August 29, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: a tender history in rust - by RIP Tytonidae - August 30, 2014, 10:46 AM
RE: a tender history in rust - by Dante RIP - August 30, 2014, 11:38 AM
RE: a tender history in rust - by Junior - September 13, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: a tender history in rust - by Saēna - September 15, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: a tender history in rust - by RIP Tytonidae - September 26, 2014, 06:55 PM
RE: a tender history in rust - by Dante RIP - September 26, 2014, 07:43 PM