Stavanger Bay crabs taste better when they can't grab you
ɓuıʞ nɾıɐʞ
54 Posts
Ooc — H2O
the ruffles she has seemingly once ruffled were now becoming smoothed out, leaving evermore feeling a tad relieved she could save the conversation for the better. beyond that, the lady offers another answer to evermore's probe questions. that always tends to be a good sign. a grin spreads over the young woman's face and she turns her body to face the tide, soon enough tailing it towards the water with her snout low to the ground.

"the taiga huh?" she asks aloud as she searched for a victim crab. "i was a little up north not too long ago, i think you're on the right track home. those mountains are a pain in the ass to cross, so traveling by the beach is pretty smart of you." bubbles in the sand, that is a good sign. evermore dramatically leaps over to the spot and digs it out to revel a good looking crab, holding its claws out defensively. she is swift to grab, this time avoiding the nasty pinchers. with better luck than last time, a swift crunch on the head keeps the crab permanently still.

she makes her way back to the pregnant woman, realizing they have yet to exchange names. she drops the crab to her feet and nudges it close. "it is pretty salty, but it is better than nothing," she starts out as she backs up, "I haven't asked for your name yet, I'm Evermore. You are?" she sits down, hoping the other can feel a tad at ease with her as she eats.

she decides to [thankfully] pause on her questions for now.
 NOTICE: 
Evermore has been infected with RABIES. Any threads with her put your character at risk of being bitten and infected!
Stage 1: visual illness, fever, anorexia, vomiting, slight incoordination
Stage 2: cerebral/cranial dysfunction, foaming, extreme aggression
Stage 3: self-mutilation, paralysis, death
Messages In This Thread
RE: crabs taste better when they can't grab you - by RIP Evermore - June 04, 2021, 10:38 AM