Kintla Flatlands the ceaseless roar
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Kaskara didn't want to push her luck, but being berated--again--for something already done felt like torture. However, Kas listened carefully and attentively to Blue Willow's words, nodding where appropriate, and definitely keeping her mouth shut throughout, though she would have liked to say a few choice things in reply to her. But Kaskara had learned that she could not, and would never be, on the right side in every argument.

Blue Willow was right, after all: nobody was able to do everything that Blue had been asked to do during that time, and Kaskara hadn't thought about it until weeks later, when it had been too late to apologize and make amends. Kaskara breathed a sigh of relief, however, when her former alpha said she had been forgiven since that day. Kas looked up briefly, wonder and awe written across her face, before respectfully lowering her head again.

Kaskara did not need to respond to anything that Blue Willow had said to her, since the alpha knew she was right. The brown wolf simply nodded, defeated, her ears hanging limp on her head. There was nothing to say, really, other than, "Thank you for forgiving me, Blue Willow. I don't deserve it, but I am grateful for your kindness." Then she wondered, after all that had been said, if she could get one more bit of information from her. "Will you tell me where Junior went? I'd like to find her. I promised her I'd help her gain her Outrider trade, and if she's moved, well, I'd like to still help her if I can."
Messages In This Thread
the ceaseless roar - by Kaskara - September 08, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Blue Willow - September 08, 2014, 01:26 PM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Kaskara - September 09, 2014, 09:49 AM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Blue Willow - September 09, 2014, 10:27 PM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Kaskara - September 10, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Blue Willow - September 11, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Kaskara - September 14, 2014, 09:58 PM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Blue Willow - September 17, 2014, 01:29 PM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Kaskara - September 21, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Blue Willow - September 22, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Kaskara - September 27, 2014, 08:12 AM