Reunion reveals friendship potential that haven't yet been emerged in the past.
30 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
[ooc] @adair the forsaken hello again. Setting this after, our respect threads with Shadow. Although they are both incomplete, so I was thinking to leave an punishments out for now. Lets say a small clearing deep within the heart of the territory. [ooc]

[size=medium]Once she had been released from her masters side she thought it best to explore the rest of the territory to acquaint herself with the land to aid in her duties. She was rather angry, fuming in fact, she had never been in this kind of situation before. Soon her exploration turned into a pacing adventure instead, if she continued her paws would carve a scare into the surface of the land. There was a silent conversation happening with the alabaster females mind, cursing herself, her master, and all others she could think of. She winced every once in awhile from the stinging in her paws, and their soreness. "I swear on my life that I will not remain a slave for the rest of my life! I refuse, you will see I will gain my freedom!" Enya yelled to the heavens, she new she would be punished if her master was within ear shot, but thankfully he was not at the moment anyway. Letting out a dangerous growl to herself, Enya stopped and dropped her head in dismay, what if she was destined to be at the mercy of someone else for the rest of her days. Tears were almost brought to her eyes, but she held them back barely.[/size]