new fire that courses through my veins
22 Posts
Ooc — Caden
"Beautiful isn't it. Are you watching the sunrise?" He nodded, a faint smile on his lips as he turn to glance briefly at his Praetor with bright mint green eyes. "Yes, although I prefer the sunset, in my opinion, the setting sun is always prettier. When Apollo and Diana's realm meets." he turned to look at the sunrise again. "But the sunrise is also pretty, we know then that the gods are always watching out for us." he paused for a moment, wondering whether or not to ask this question.

FInally he had the guts to as "Do you have a patron god? Mine is Mars, the god of war." he spoke proudly but wondered if Shadow even believed in the gods. Just because someone was Roman didn't mean he believed in the roman gods. But if he didn't, at least he would know what he was talking about.
Messages In This Thread
new fire that courses through my veins - by Tiberius - September 10, 2014, 05:30 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Shadow - September 11, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Tiberius - September 13, 2014, 05:50 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Shadow - September 13, 2014, 06:00 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Tiberius - September 15, 2014, 04:20 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Shadow - September 16, 2014, 03:28 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Tiberius - September 23, 2014, 05:19 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Shadow - September 24, 2014, 04:38 AM