Noctisardor Bypass steel your heart, the dawn will come
in tu setheneran din emma na
9 Posts
Ooc —
Minutes flit by, fleeting as seconds, and Amadis begins to wonder if he might be ignored. Perhaps the wolves of the valley entertain no visitors; perhaps no one is home! Tickled by the whimsical notion, his patience is renewed — and rewarded, in short order.
Oh!
A giant, come thundering down from his dome; a golem, carved of the slate of his mountain home. The prince trembles momentarily, and stills himself through great effort as the stone guardian nears. A sweeping bow brings him low, chestfur mingling with sweet-smelling flora. Even in stupor, he holds the royal manner close to him, and finds himself glad of it. Amadis rights himself, and summons his voice back to him. Good day, He begins, suppressing a shiver. To address such a creature, a towering sentinel straight out of childhood tales — ! I am Amadis. The splendor of your palace caught my eye from afar, and I felt compelled to seek the history of such a place. If the Sovereign of this kingdom finds it agreeable, I would very much like to learn more of the story enclosed within these mountains; to stay for a time, if permitted. I offer my own knowledge as trade — that of the wilderness, patterns of prey and weather, and how they might be exploited.

Speaks with a faint foreign lilt, primarily notable in moments of intense emotion.
Elvhenan Adoptables
Messages In This Thread
steel your heart, the dawn will come - by Amadis - July 04, 2021, 11:44 PM
RE: steel your heart, the dawn will come - by Mahler - July 05, 2021, 03:25 PM
RE: steel your heart, the dawn will come - by Amadis - July 05, 2021, 05:37 PM
RE: steel your heart, the dawn will come - by Mahler - July 05, 2021, 05:49 PM
RE: steel your heart, the dawn will come - by Amadis - July 10, 2021, 06:37 PM
RE: steel your heart, the dawn will come - by Mahler - July 12, 2021, 02:25 PM