the setting sun will be our guide
35 Posts
Ooc — Dain
Slowly the beautiful melody faded into the early evening air and a faint smile crept up the dark warrior's lips, sapphire blue eyes glowing brightly as he turned to look at his new Alpha. "We've made it here and I am proud and honored to have you among my family." said Shadow in a soft and clear voice, looking at each of them in the eye, respect and pride evident in his sterling gaze. He was proud too, proud of himself and his new packmates around him, they were finally here, as one together, at the start of their new life. "Noctisardor Bypass shall flourish with your help. You, we are no longer loners finding a new life because our new life has been given to us and we must do our best to show we deserve it." the Praetor smiled, a real smile.

"I thank you, all of you for everything you've done for this pack and I hope that you will continue to help the pack flourish and build and I do not doubt that it won't be long before we shall be as strong or stronger than all the other packs here, in these wilds." Farkas nodded, pride gleaming in his sapphire gaze. He was sure that Noctisardor Bypass would flourish under Shadow's rule, for he had felt the aura of calm power and leadership hang around the young silver wolf.

Farkas dipped his head to Shadow, there were no words needed to be exchanged because his eyes spoke it all.
Messages In This Thread
the setting sun will be our guide - by Shadow - September 08, 2014, 05:34 AM
RE: the setting sun will be our guide - by Adair The Forsaken - September 08, 2014, 06:17 AM
RE: the setting sun will be our guide - by Paarthurnax - September 08, 2014, 06:17 AM
RE: the setting sun will be our guide - by Flash - September 08, 2014, 08:01 AM
RE: the setting sun will be our guide - by Tiberius - September 09, 2014, 04:24 AM
RE: the setting sun will be our guide - by Farkas - September 09, 2014, 05:06 AM
RE: the setting sun will be our guide - by Shadow - September 15, 2014, 12:39 AM
RE: the setting sun will be our guide - by Farkas - September 16, 2014, 03:00 AM
RE: the setting sun will be our guide - by Flash - September 18, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: the setting sun will be our guide - by Paarthurnax - September 18, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: the setting sun will be our guide - by Tiberius - September 19, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: the setting sun will be our guide - by Shadow - September 23, 2014, 08:48 PM
RE: the setting sun will be our guide - by Paarthurnax - September 24, 2014, 02:06 AM
RE: the setting sun will be our guide - by Farkas - September 24, 2014, 08:35 AM
RE: the setting sun will be our guide - by Flash - September 24, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: the setting sun will be our guide - by Tiberius - September 26, 2014, 07:39 AM