Blacktail Deer Plateau night of the wilds
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The instant Ragnar opened his mouth, Peregrine intuited why he was here. The Jarl had to come to inquire about Junior. The black Alpha's ears tilted backward, which was probably rather indicative of his answer to come. Peregrine couldn't help but notice that Ragnar's did the same. If anyone could understand his sentiments on this matter, it was probably the scarred Scandinavian standing before him.

"Your son isn't mistaken. Junior absconded with a band of religious she-wolves. I tried to talk her out of it but it didn't stop her. I couldn't stop her," he added, which was difficult to admit, especially in front of a fellow Alpha male. How had his five-month-old daughter thwarted him? "There was nothing I could do, short of tie her to the plateau." He exhaled, then pursed his lips. "She's a Warrior and Outrider, strong-willed and adventurous." Peregrine sighed then. "And my mate, who's closer to her age, insisted she was old enough to make the choice for herself. At the end of the day, there really wasn't any room for argument."

Ragnar had mentioned some knowledge of a similar pack, so Peregrine was forced to admit, "I met the leader but I know very little about them as a whole. Any information you can provide me would be great... unless, of course, you're going to tell me that my daughter's being transformed into a brainwashed religious zealot," he finished dryly.
Messages In This Thread
night of the wilds - by Ragnar - September 15, 2014, 12:07 PM
RE: night of the wilds - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 15, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: night of the wilds - by Ragnar - September 16, 2014, 07:05 AM
RE: night of the wilds - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 16, 2014, 08:01 AM
RE: night of the wilds - by Ragnar - September 17, 2014, 08:21 AM
RE: night of the wilds - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 17, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: night of the wilds - by Ragnar - September 18, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: night of the wilds - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 23, 2014, 11:45 AM
RE: night of the wilds - by Ragnar - September 27, 2014, 06:57 AM
RE: night of the wilds - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 28, 2014, 03:47 PM