Sequoia Coast Soul search
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
Tried to be as vague as I could since that thread isn't done yet. xD

It figured that Ragnar would flake out of coming to see him. Perhaps the platinum Jarl had lost interest in his elder son, or soon to be disowned son. No, no, Ragnar wasn't disowning him, he was estranging himself from them all. Yes, that was it. Ragnar's soon to be estranged son. It was Thistle Cloud that answered the call and Týrr, out of well mannered politeness made an effort to hide his irritation. He was nothing less than a Prince, be it a Heathen Prince, or as the Amazon woman had insisted quite feverishly, an Amazon Prince. In truth, he hadn't spared the Amazon woman much thought and it was Thistle Cloud's question that brought that meeting to the forefront of his mind. The Rekkr brushed it off with an casual shrug. He wasn't going to be altruistic since she had asked, after all. You knew about that? Týrr inquired, brows rising though in truth it would not have particularly bothered him the fact that the Amazon woman had apparently tracked him down caused his heart to skip a beat. Wait. She came to you looking for me? Despite his loud protests and attempts at denial the fact that the woman had followed his scent meant that, perhaps, she had been telling the truth after all. Was he really the Amazon Prince she had called Tezcacoatl? But if it was true, then why couldn't he remember?

He was allowing Thistle Cloud to distract him from his initial mission — the only reason he had came here for in the first place but she had opened pandora's box and Týrr had no idea how to close it. Words spun around his head, confusing, screaming, clawing, making no sense and yet perfect sense all at once. If she followed my scent here, to Stavanger Bay then...she didn't happen upon me. There's no way. She was telling the truth, wasn't she? About who I am? That my name is really Tezcacoatl, and that I am not a Viking at all but an Amazon. Týrr wanted answers. There was no mistaking that he wanted to let them have his message, that he was apart of Duskfire Glacier and that he was no longer apart of their family but the answers were more pressing.

There was a pressure in his chest and the strong curve of his heaved with each pant despite the coolness of the day. His whole life was what...just a lie? But it why can't I remember who I am? ...I know he told you. Please if you do anything for me, be honest with me. Týrr was tired of lies, and after he estranged himself they could continue on lying to themselves but they were done lying to him.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 16, 2014, 01:53 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 16, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 16, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 16, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 17, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 17, 2014, 07:20 PM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 17, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 18, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 19, 2014, 12:27 PM