Sequoia Coast Soul search
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle did not know if Ragnar would be on his way or not, she had been out and a bout and had been closer. i am sorry I answered and not your father, but I was near here and did not wish to make you wait. She grew quiet again and shifted her delicate paws, trying hard to think of what to say or do around the youth who hated her or so she thought. It was like a sharp pain to have him hate her, but she supposed it was her own fault, she should not have spoken to him about his father or against his father. However, in her defense she had been distraught and he had asked even though she had told him she did not wish to speak ill of him.

Thistle nodded Yes I do, she came asking about you. I told her to shove off and leave you alone, and that if she did not, she would have me to deal with and i meant it. She spoke with Ragnar as well. She grew quiet again, might as well tell him the truth of the matter, the female probably wanted a piece of her hide anyway.

Thistle shifted and lifted her head blue eyes gazing at him, their internal fire always bright and burning. She frowned and mumbling to herself Oh screw it your father can be angry with me if he so wishes. She chewed on her lip for a moment and then spoke I do not know all of it in it's entirety and some of it may have slipped my mind, he told me about it when i was Pregnant and I was a little out of it to say the least. She grew quiet again trying to remember, I believe there was a war, and you got hurt...and yes you are this Prince, though frankly it sounds as if you were nothing but a prince in name. Anyway, you got injured and you could not remember who you were, and so Ragnar and Floki gave you a new life and a new name. My understanding is that these women see men as nothing more than consorts or slaves or both, and the only reason you were called a prince, was simply because your mother was queen and no I do not know who your father was or much more than that.
Messages In This Thread
Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 16, 2014, 01:53 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 16, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 16, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 16, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 17, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 17, 2014, 07:20 PM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 17, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 18, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 19, 2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 19, 2014, 01:06 PM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 19, 2014, 01:17 PM