Phantom Hollow Beyond the wild wood comes the wild world
18 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The murder seemed delighted, or at least perplexed at being offered a conversation with the river rat. His sharp eyes glinted, dark beads against the sun. A paw was held up to shield his gaze if only just so that he could see how many of the birds were up there.

One responded, asking where Ratty hailed from. The small figure chuckled warmly and gestured with open arms toward the riverbank and the waters that flowed freely there.

I am a man of the river, my good feathered friend. There’s really no place I would rather be, I must say. Rat peered about his little home beside the water with a cheery smile.

When he peered back to the birds, the sun had shifted behind a stray cloud, and he could take them in with a soft breath.

And you? Your flock there, where is it you are from?
Messages In This Thread
Beyond the wild wood comes the wild world - by Rat - August 25, 2021, 02:48 PM
RE: Beyond the wild wood comes the wild world - by Yackle - August 26, 2021, 12:23 AM
RE: Beyond the wild wood comes the wild world - by Rat - August 26, 2021, 12:01 PM
RE: Beyond the wild wood comes the wild world - by Yackle - August 27, 2021, 06:09 PM
RE: Beyond the wild wood comes the wild world - by Rat - August 28, 2021, 12:40 PM
RE: Beyond the wild wood comes the wild world - by Yackle - August 31, 2021, 09:07 PM
RE: Beyond the wild wood comes the wild world - by Rat - September 01, 2021, 10:55 AM