Sequoia Coast Soul search
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —

Týrr watched as Thistle Cloud's ears pivoted back to rest flush with her skull, crystalline eyes following the movement of her backing up, putting more space between them, despite that there had been a good bit of space between them to begin with. If the earthen Rekkr did not know better he might have called it fear that caused her to create more distance between them though he did not pretend to know her mind and his own mind was overloading on the information he was left to process to be able to adequately read her body language. She was retreating into the safety of her pack lands as if he had morphed into some sort of three headed monster from the depths of hell when in reality, he had never been more confused or vulnerable in his life. His world had just been shaken to it's core, the seams of his reality bloody and torn wide open and he was ...scared. Because he had no idea who he was. Being told that he was Tezcacoatl but not being able to remember anything of that life, but also having been convinced that he was Týrr, having nothing else to go off of.

Týrr took a deep breath as she retreated further into the Bay, so much that the distance was a little more than awkward, and added unnecessary guilt to the torrent of everything else he was feeling and could barely cope with. No he doesn't, Týrr amended her in quiet defiance, his voice holding an edge of finality to it. He did not want to argue it with her. She could believe whatever she wanted and Týrr would believe what he wanted. Soon, he wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. He had more important things to focus and worry upon then a family that he'd never really been apart of it. Learning the truth didn't necessarily make cutting the ties any easier, not easy as he thought it would have but it didn't matter. Either way, it needed to be done and prolonging it would only make it worse. It was like ripping off a band-aid. You had to be quick about it and not lose momentum half way through or else it would hinder you and a simple process would merely become unnecessarily drawn out.

I came to say that I'm estranging myself from this family. I'm just...done. Before even this came out, I was done, Of course Thistle turning his world upside down didn't help matters any but it was done and there was no way she could take it back and no way he could forget. There was more to it, but he wanted to give her a chance to ask questions, if she had any of course. He understood if she couldn't care either way, it wasn't like he was her son or anything.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 16, 2014, 01:53 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 16, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 16, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 16, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 17, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 17, 2014, 07:20 PM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 17, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 18, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 19, 2014, 12:27 PM