Duskfire Glacier Fairest of them all
61 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

"Life is hard," the fire lady responded, and Bella couldn't agree more now that she had seen it for herself. She used to see the world as a wonderful place, and she actually still believed it was beautiful, but her story had been hard for a couple months. Wolves are social creatures by nature, and it is only in group that they can hope to have a decent life; and there is no way that a loner can survive with "small game" for too long. Arabella hadn't had it so hard at first, she knew how to fish and she managed to catch a few furballs here and there, but it was just not enough for her to maintain her health with as little.

"Why do you linger at our borders, stranger?" the fire lady asked, and instantly Bella looked up to take a quick look at the Alpha's eyes, it seemed like the woman knew the inconvenience of taking in a girl in that state, but deep in her heart she wanted Bella to give her a reason to take her in, so with a humble tone and her ears flat in her skull, Bella tried to choose the best words she could, "My name is Arabella, Arabella Stone..." She started offering a slight bow of her head "I've wandered alone for many moons now, and you are the first I've seen in a long time," she barked softly, she needed to try her best now because the next she said would be what dictated her future, "I needed a place to rest, and somewhere I could find some food, and the river seemed like a good place to start..." she said pointing at the stream that rushed a few hundred yards down the meadow, right between them and the glacier set on fire, "But I didn't notice I was so close to your lands... I scented your markings before but the forest wasn't being very helpful, I didn't mean to be intrusive, I am very sorry..." she offered an apologetic bow and looked away, would the fire lady find a place in her heart for her?

Messages In This Thread
Fairest of them all - by Arabella - September 14, 2014, 10:24 PM
RE: Fairest of them all - by Danica RIP - September 14, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: Fairest of them all - by Arabella - September 14, 2014, 11:31 PM
RE: Fairest of them all - by Tuwawi RIP - September 15, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: Fairest of them all - by Danica RIP - September 15, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Fairest of them all - by Arabella - September 16, 2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Fairest of them all - by Tuwawi RIP - September 17, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: Fairest of them all - by Danica RIP - September 17, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: Fairest of them all - by Arabella - September 18, 2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Fairest of them all - by Tuwawi RIP - September 21, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Fairest of them all - by Danica RIP - September 21, 2014, 04:09 PM