Duskfire Glacier if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me
8 Posts
Ooc — Rou
There was a great pass of silence as the woman realized she was no longer alone. Staring down the cliff side, the man's gaze was deep and cold. She appeared confused, as did he. Hell, he'd just found a grown she-wolf tumbling down a hill for fun? Who did that? Packs surely were far different from what he was used to.

Nostrils flared, he chuffed towards her invitation. She was surely of Duskfire Glacier, as she held their strong perfume. At least this meant he didn't have to tear anyone up while he was still new.

Shouldn't you be coming up? I gather someone would be expecting you elsewhere... Not rolling around like a juvenile. The words he spoke were harsh and full of the new judgement he'd now placed upon her. Though, perhaps if they spoke more, his view would change. There were some that did stupid things, but that didn't make them any less of a good hearten individual.
Messages In This Thread
if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me - by Roulette - September 05, 2021, 10:23 PM
RE: if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me - by Lane - September 06, 2021, 12:09 PM
RE: if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me - by Lane - September 30, 2021, 01:21 PM
RE: if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me - by Roulette - September 30, 2021, 04:08 PM