Sequoia Coast Soul search
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
In the interest of not threading with myself and trying to reign this in so it can be counted as a Chronicler thread (even a little bit, lol) I'm not going to throw Ragnar in this. :P

Týrr drew in a deep breath and let it out in a slow, heavy sigh when Thistle Cloud went off on him with this massive rant about how he was acting like a child, how Ragnar was his father, and how she knew about his jealousy. It was almost there on the tip of his tongue to let it casually slip that he had subtly threatened to end Gunnar's life for boo-whooing about having two mothers or whatever the hell was wrong with the child, but figured that would only make this situation explode like the ticking time bomb it already was. She didn't get it. It had nothing to do with his jealousy anymore. Finding out that he'd been lied to he was even more inclined to want to keep himself as far away from Ragnar's family — which he wasn't even really apart of — as possible. I am not one of your children so don't talk to me like you're my mother because you're not, Týrr snapped at her before he clenched his jaw tight and stared at her, daring her to argue. Or to chide him again as if she had any real right.

Tezcacoatl, my name is Tezcacoatl, He corrected her in a sharply, snorting in return at her, unable to help the building anticipation that he couldn't wait to get away from her. From Stavanger Bay. Just tell him that if he decides he's man enough to own up to all his lies he can find me at Duskfire Glacier. It's a newly formed pack branched off of Swiftcurrent Creek.” He told her and then waited awkwardly for a response.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 16, 2014, 01:53 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 16, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 16, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 16, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 17, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 17, 2014, 07:20 PM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 17, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 18, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 19, 2014, 12:27 PM