Kintla Flatlands The one to whom I should be right
44 Posts
Ooc — Karma
Xynos nodded slowly, taking her response into account.

He then let his gaze wander afar, searching in the same directions she had.

Casting a small glance to Nyra, he then chuffed. She was far to exhausted to be making decisions at the moment, nor did he really trust her to do so anyhow.

Moonglow it is. Seems a bit closer. You won't get far with wounds like these... If they do accept us, I'll see to it their healer tends to you as soon as they are able.

The words nearly choked him. Why did he feel so obligated to take charge? To take care of her in this way? She had been his former leader... was that the extent of his reasoning, or was there more to it?
Messages In This Thread
The one to whom I should be right - by RIP Fury - October 30, 2021, 12:05 AM
RE: The one to whom I should be right - by RIP Xynos - October 30, 2021, 08:16 AM
RE: The one to whom I should be right - by RIP Fury - October 30, 2021, 07:45 PM
RE: The one to whom I should be right - by RIP Xynos - October 30, 2021, 08:04 PM
RE: The one to whom I should be right - by RIP Fury - October 31, 2021, 09:51 PM
RE: The one to whom I should be right - by RIP Xynos - October 31, 2021, 11:47 PM
RE: The one to whom I should be right - by RIP Fury - November 01, 2021, 12:00 AM
RE: The one to whom I should be right - by RIP Xynos - November 01, 2021, 03:14 PM