Broken Antler Fen i thought heaven can’t help me now
120 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Hymnal felt for her sister. She wished she could do something to scare away her nightmares for good. 

Sylvie wanted to hear a story, and she thought maybe their mother would be better for that. Hymnal had always been amazed at what mama could come up with. But her sister had asked and she would never refuse her.

Okay, she murmured. She was quiet for a few moments as she searched her mind. Then she just went with the first thing that crossed her mind. There is a magical forest called Ancient Maple. It's wolves lived peacefully and in harmony. But there was a cave, deep in the woods that everyone stayed away from. A strange creature lived there, and it could be heard wailing at night. No one in Ancient Maple wanted to bring his anger on them. she paused and looked to her sister to make sure she was still okay with the story.
Messages In This Thread
i thought heaven can’t help me now - by Sylvie - November 09, 2021, 07:28 PM
RE: i thought heaven can’t help me now - by Hymnal - November 10, 2021, 10:38 AM
RE: i thought heaven can’t help me now - by Sylvie - November 11, 2021, 07:20 PM
RE: i thought heaven can’t help me now - by Hymnal - November 21, 2021, 10:07 AM
RE: i thought heaven can’t help me now - by Eljay - November 21, 2021, 04:49 PM