The Bracken Woods The one of Ice
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
Her soft brows pinched down, making for a thoughtful expression on her soft face. "These words...the language of it... It seems so familiar to me..." She admitted out loud. Hearing that he was from the north, Keyni was not surprised. Perhaps by some chance her native pack once had relations with Tatrok and his Unnuakvik. Who was to say. She had never been terribly close with her own family...for complicated reasons. "I was born in the far north also, where the great white bears roam. I chose to leave and discovered the Teekons. I made my home with a pack called Firefly Glen for a while, and then joined Moonglow." 

He gave her no time for an answer in being shown to the Glaicer, but she happily took up his offer. However, it had not escaped her attention that he, a wolf of Moonglow, was here, so far east. "I would like that, thank you." Came her voice as she fell into step beside him and just an inch behind. Her paws, made thick with protective winter fur, glided soundlessly through the snow. 

"Tundrian. It is another term for northerner, you might say. Of the more common language." She was deeply immersed in the knowledge he offered her. "The Glacier is an ally, then. It sounds like Moonglow prospers." She smiled, this time a little more easily. "I am eager to meet them. After I reunite with Kukutux."
Messages In This Thread
The one of Ice - by Keyni - December 15, 2021, 10:02 PM
RE: The one of Ice - by Kigipigak - December 15, 2021, 10:30 PM
RE: The one of Ice - by Keyni - December 16, 2021, 10:29 PM
RE: The one of Ice - by Kigipigak - December 16, 2021, 10:34 PM
RE: The one of Ice - by Keyni - December 16, 2021, 10:51 PM
RE: The one of Ice - by Kigipigak - December 16, 2021, 10:55 PM
RE: The one of Ice - by Keyni - December 16, 2021, 11:24 PM
RE: The one of Ice - by Kigipigak - December 16, 2021, 11:43 PM
RE: The one of Ice - by Keyni - December 17, 2021, 10:02 PM
RE: The one of Ice - by Kigipigak - December 22, 2021, 05:30 PM