Sequoia Coast Do you remember what I whispered, love?
115 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
The tide was coming in, and so the seafarer was going about his daily task of digging traps for the catch of the day. 

He finished his second long trench, and he sat back to admire his handiwork. Movement caught in the corner of his eye drew his attention, and he watched the other wolf play in the distance, his own task momentarily forgotten. 

Dash's tongue lolled from his mouth as he panted (still a little out of breath from all the digging) and he wagged his tail good-naturedly. It warmed his heart to see someone out enjoying the sea on such a brisk morning. 

Dash's trenches were in the path of the stranger's general trajectory, and so Dash did not bother to call out for their attention. His calls would likely have been lost to the sea winds anyway. Dash would wait for the stranger to come nearer, and then he would address them if they seemed friendly.  He went back to digging what would become the third and final trench.
Messages In This Thread
Do you remember what I whispered, love? - by Lonny - December 17, 2021, 08:11 AM
RE: Do you remember what I whispered, love? - by Dashiell - December 18, 2021, 10:20 AM