Lost Creek Hollow Among the flowers, we just let the days pass by
merry and bright
43 Posts
Ooc — H2O
popping out of nowhere tends to be neon's gig, considering the woman just disappears in the winter. she kind of likes it this way, probably because the girl spent time terrorizing her parents by vanishing in the games of hide and seek that they use to play during her youth. she fits in now, but once all of the other seasons roll by, she'll stick out like a sore thumb. 

though, neon doesn't quite understand how this girl, alyx as she introduces herself, doesn't get complimented more. though, when her eyes are snagged into the conversation, neon flashes a smile. "some people find them pretty, other people think I'm an evil spirit. honestly, I leave it up for interpretation." it's already such a good sign that her first wolf is someone friendly like her, hopefully the others who inhabit this place are very much so like alyx.

"I'm neon, it's nice to meet a friendly face like you out here. i kinda... just got here and don't know much about this place. do you live around here?" yea, a place to live neon, you're gonna have to figure that out at some point if you intend to stay around here. hopefully, the redhawk had enough knowledge of a few places so neon would know where to look.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Among the flowers, we just let the days pass by - by Alyx - December 25, 2021, 06:04 PM
RE: Among the flowers, we just let the days pass by - by Neon - December 30, 2021, 11:48 PM