new fire that courses through my veins
22 Posts
Ooc — Caden
"True, for they will always make sure that we have the light that we need to continue forward." He turned to look at the Praetor with bright mint green eyes and nodded slightly, a small smile on his lips. "Not really, I respect each and one of them equally." The Roman yearling smiled. "I was thinking that if you had a patron it would either be Jupiter or Mars." he answered truthfully, resisting the urge to yawn as he did so.

He turned to look at the rising sun again, "Did you always want to be the leader, the Praetor or did you just happen to realize that if you didn't do anything else, your life would fade away into the Fields when you die?" he asked because his future had been predicted by the augur of the pack, if his brothers hadn't chased him out that is.
Messages In This Thread
new fire that courses through my veins - by Tiberius - September 10, 2014, 05:30 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Shadow - September 11, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Tiberius - September 13, 2014, 05:50 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Shadow - September 13, 2014, 06:00 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Tiberius - September 15, 2014, 04:20 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Shadow - September 16, 2014, 03:28 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Tiberius - September 23, 2014, 05:19 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Shadow - September 24, 2014, 04:38 AM