Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue was not trying to yell at him, she was trying to point out that it was normal for him to feel badly. That his grief would never go away, but he needed to continue through it. He needed to work through it, and most of all he needed to love himself. If he felt that he wasn't worth it, then he wasn't. That seemed so terrible, but it was true. If you thought you were worthless or some such thing you sabotaged your own relationships without meaning too.

Blue Willow sighed I will be sorry to see you go Kisu, but if you feel you must I will not stop you. But we will always be here if you should decide that you do not want to be alone anymore. Then she grew quiet and let him go, she would allow him his brevity, he needed it clearly.
Messages In This Thread
Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 02, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 02, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 05, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 11, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 23, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Blue Willow - September 23, 2014, 01:47 PM