Ouroboros Spine I move my feet but I feel no beat.
Loner
120 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Wilwarin had woken before her siblings, before her restless mother even. It was not often this happened, leaving her feeling at a loss with what to do with herself. Slipping from the ulaq, the smallest of the Nuiruk children blinked against the hue of blush creeping along the horizon -- casting a honeyed gaze around the slumbering village as she padded silently between the dens. 

Her aimless wandering led her into the lower reaches of the territory, kicking lightly at the stones that pebbled the shores of the lake. She did not think to worry whether she might startle anything away, hunting still being a new activity to the youth. 

Her ears perked up curiously, surprised to realize another was out and about, when she spotted Towhee's inky silhouette in the distance. Picking up her pace, Wilwarin trotted up to the woman -- never even thinking that the adult might not want company, accustomed as she was to being communally reared by the efforts of the pack. 

No sound escaped the girl as she sidled up to the dark she-wolf, grinning silently as she mouthed, 'Whatcha doin?'
Messages In This Thread
I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Towhee - January 16, 2022, 12:50 AM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Wilwarin - January 18, 2022, 05:42 PM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Towhee - January 18, 2022, 06:11 PM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Wilwarin - January 31, 2022, 11:53 PM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Towhee - February 01, 2022, 01:12 PM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Wilwarin - February 11, 2022, 09:59 PM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Towhee - February 13, 2022, 11:04 PM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Wilwarin - February 21, 2022, 10:44 AM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Towhee - February 23, 2022, 12:08 AM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Wilwarin - March 07, 2022, 12:06 PM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Towhee - March 07, 2022, 12:55 PM