Wapun Meadow everything the world has to offer me.
Calmness amongst Calamity
115 Posts
Ooc — Adair
At the offer, the male had really thought upon it. He sat on his haunches, the silence chilling the once warm and fuzzy connection of conversation between the two wolves. It became evident on his face that he did indeed wish for a happiness, a peace, where he could find peace and friends. In his short time in the Wilds, he had encountered many different wolves, and the ones e ha obviously cherished closer to his large heart, we're the ones who held friendliness to their beings.

The spruce and hazel silked male lowered his massive cranium, unable to speak. It was not thy he was ashamed of his predicament, but he thought of those who would suffer, their happiness too, at stake. He pondered upon Enya, the ivory lass who had been in his paws before, and who he truly wined had freedom that he could not give her, though he deeply desired to. How many more would the Praetor take to be his captives? To earn their freedom, instead of being allowed the naturally born gift?
His amber eyes downcast, an the deep tones of his voice is not respond the graciously kind offer.
Messages In This Thread
everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 03, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 08, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 08, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 10, 2014, 09:10 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 11, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 14, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 14, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 17, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 24, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Adair The Forsaken - September 24, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 25, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 26, 2014, 07:32 PM