Lion Head Mesa the only thing that haunts this house is me
109 Posts
Ooc — Kintsugi

it was not long before she was approached.  she thought the well-patrolled borders to be a good sign.

good day, sir, and thank you for coming so quickly. she says.  i am marina, an ambassador of the druids.  we reside on the coast, on a set of three islands, and spend our time in the pursuit of knowledge and the development of our skills

the man's question invited little small talk, and that she was thankful for.  she wouldn't know what to say about herself, and was keen on getting back to her sisters, but she had plenty of words to spare for her mission.

we are seeking to establish ourselves, and align with other packs who might be interested in what we have to offer.  are you who i would need to speak with?

she would leave it there, for she did not know who she spoke to, or the authority he had to offer.
Messages In This Thread
the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Cerulean - February 06, 2022, 07:29 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 07:44 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Cerulean - February 06, 2022, 08:25 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 09:23 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 11:33 PM