Lion Head Mesa the only thing that haunts this house is me
109 Posts
Ooc — Kintsugi

she heard a woman's laughter.  the sound was almost unbearably enticing to her.  how long had it been since she had heard someone in such joyful repose?  had she ever?  the thought was a dancing shimmer in her eyes as the pharoh came forth from his throne room.  he had a boyish look to him,

his covetous look is first directed at the man who had greeted her.  had she ever experienced such a man herself, it might have made her blush.  but then he turns his gaze to her and she nearly loses herself anyway.  she didn't realize her lips had parted upon his arrival.  she cleared her throat.

thank you for meeting with me, sir.  obviously, his time could be better spent elsewhere.  she fought the urge to glance back at his throne room.  i am marina, an ambassador of the druids.  she did not know what the culture was like here, but decided to err on the side of respect by giving a deep bow of her slender head.  your colleague brought me to you because my pack is seeking to align ourselves with packs who are interested in what the druids have to offer.  she paused here.

with respect to your time, would you have a moment to discuss?
Messages In This Thread
the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Cerulean - February 06, 2022, 07:29 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 07:44 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 09:23 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Cerulean - February 06, 2022, 11:22 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 11:33 PM