Wapun Meadow Angels call me, but devils enthrall me
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
@Scimitar

Jace strode down the mountain side. It had been weeks since he had been on the lower ground. He had no reason to come down here. Leaf was gone she disappeared from the wilds, that and he was or had been hurt. He still bore a limp, and he probably always would. Today he had a reason for hunting in the lower lands, and he wasn't hunting for game par say, no he was hunting for Ferdie.

His paws hit soft meadow and with ears erect and body rigid he began his search. He did not want to get anywhere near the borders of the Creek, but he needed to search around. This was the way the female told him Ferdie had went, and so here is where he would search. He tilted his head and then seeing no one, he lowered his nose to the ground, hoping to catch a inkling of where Ferdie was.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - September 25, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - September 26, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - September 26, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 02, 2014, 11:04 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 02, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 03, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 03, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 07, 2014, 07:26 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 11, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 27, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 28, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 06:21 PM