Little Goat Mountain princess peach, won't you listen to my speech
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Don't be! chirped Fiadh, bracing her legs to catch the smaller woman before she could tumble. Maybe it was because she'd grown up with three equally rambunctious littermates or maybe it was because her three kids were as rough and tumble as Blackthorns came, but Fiadh didn't mind one bit when others careened into her for any reason. I once slipped on a slope like this and rolled for what felt like days.

Tamar gave a brief description of Mereo while they walked toward the canyon where there was decent hunting. In her travels, Fiadh had heard many foreign titles much like these ones. She got the gist of it. Soldiers... They could be as stuffed up as Thanksgiving turkeys at times, but there was a certain honesty about that lifestyle that Fiadh appreciated. Plebeians must be everyone else, the support team, as it were. You all expecting a war sometime soon? she wondered, unable to think of any other reason a military outpost might form.
Messages In This Thread
princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Fiadh - January 31, 2022, 04:04 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Tamar - February 01, 2022, 04:13 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Fiadh - February 02, 2022, 09:50 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Tamar - February 02, 2022, 11:15 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Fiadh - February 05, 2022, 10:29 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Tamar - February 11, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Fiadh - February 18, 2022, 12:48 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Tamar - February 23, 2022, 03:00 PM