Emberwood Blazin'
175 Posts
Ooc — The System

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language

The first to arrive was a whelp of a wolf, barely full-grown, by the looks of her. She questioned the Cruor queen, who simply nodded - she could hear another approaching. It was a male, heavily scarred. His face reminded her of Vorilye, and his foul ways - it was his fault that she scarred him. If he hadn't been fucking that whore... Vex shook out her pelt, dispelling these memories. What was done was done, but she couldn't help but wonder if the same thing was happening. Had he found someone else? Had he abandoned her? 'Get your shit together, Vex!' she snarled inwardly.

Vex blinked, then took a deep breath. "Thank you. My name is Vex Cruor - I am looking for my siblings, Violante and Vorilye. I fear for their safety." An easy lie. "I was wondering if your group has seen or heard from them?"
Physical Health (100/100)

Vex is currently healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vex is currently doing well mentally... or, as well as Vex can be.

Messages In This Thread
Blazin' - by Vex Cruor - February 17, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Blazin' - by Manea - February 19, 2022, 10:16 PM
RE: Blazin' - by RIP Bronco - February 20, 2022, 03:53 PM
RE: Blazin' - by Vex Cruor - February 21, 2022, 09:45 AM
RE: Blazin' - by Manea - March 01, 2022, 10:44 PM
RE: Blazin' - by RIP Bronco - March 07, 2022, 10:52 PM
RE: Blazin' - by Vex Cruor - March 19, 2022, 01:36 PM
RE: Blazin' - by RIP Bronco - March 21, 2022, 05:41 AM