Ravensblood Forest Love Goes On And On
47 Posts
Ooc — The System
Permission to PP Lorelai has been given.

The girl's heart ached for Lorelai. Turning to face the den, she responded gently, "Yes, Madam, of course. May I enter? You should not move... you need rest." When permission was granted, the Servant girl entered slowly. The den was full of the scents of birth and milk, and thankfully not death. She hesitated as Lorelai gently placed the stillborn whelp before her. "Madam - I... I must inform you..." Her voice fell into a low murmur, her words stoic but her expression surprisingly gentle, "Cruor tradition - no, Cruor nature... is to be found in three's. You see - our Vicera is but one of three living siblings - and their father and his siblings were the same. The rest... well, you wouldn't want to know what happened to them." There was no need to scare the mother. She sighed, then finished softly, "They will know." Not just Violante, but all of the Cruors, should they find out. Violante had told the Servant in private that she suspected her sister would arrive soon - it was exactly what she would do. They were safe for now; if the pups could be kept secret, perhaps... Noir met Lorelai's somber, sorrowful gaze, and she sighed again. "Never mind that for now, Madam. My Mistress will say nothing to the rest, I am certain. Your secrets are safe here." 

Noir took the dead whelp within her jaws, carefully, and she bowed heavily before leaving. She would not wander too far - just north of the sunrock. She dug a shallow grave, placed the whelp gently within, and murmured gently, "May this innocent soul find peace, in the afterlife." Noir did not believe in Gods, but she did believe that Spirits had something, once they parted from the physical realm. She returned to guard the den, her expression once more impassive.
Physical Health (100/100)

Mental Health (100/100)

Messages In This Thread
Love Goes On And On - by Lorelai - March 01, 2022, 10:16 AM
RE: Love Goes On And On - by Noir - March 01, 2022, 10:50 AM
RE: Love Goes On And On - by Lenora - March 01, 2022, 10:56 AM
RE: Love Goes On And On - by Violante - March 01, 2022, 09:24 PM
RE: Love Goes On And On - by Vagabond - March 03, 2022, 08:02 PM
RE: Love Goes On And On - by Erzulie - March 06, 2022, 08:22 AM
RE: Love Goes On And On - by Lorelai - March 15, 2022, 03:01 PM
RE: Love Goes On And On - by Erzulie - March 21, 2022, 03:23 PM
RE: Love Goes On And On - by Lorelai - March 25, 2022, 09:47 AM