Hideaway Strath where the numb meets the lonely
49 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Sakari's movements became more guarded as she emerged from the safety of the trees. Mountains framed either side of the swatch of land she traversed, indicating that there was only one way in to (and therefore one way out of) the valley. If she ran into trouble in there, the options for escape would be limited. 

Speaking of trouble...

A large, ivory someone moved toward her, and Sakari stiffened, prepared to bolt. The size of the woman and the scars upon her pelt indicated that she could flatten Sakari with one paw-swipe. This was not a wolf she should mess with. 

Except.. 

Do you know a big white woman? Nyra?

A snatch of old conversation came to mind, rooting Sakari in place. If this was Nyra, then there was an opportunity here. 

What could she do for Sakari? 

"Oh, well.." Sakari tilted her head, considering. The woman-who-was-possibly-Nyra seemed peaceable and yet guarded, indicating to Sakari that she would not be easily fooled. "I suppose I was just looking for information about the area, if you have the time. My name is Sakari." The woman would not know it, but the offer of her true name was a rarity. 

"If the Saints have a Warchief, does that mean you are at war?" Hopefully it wasn't too intrusive a question, but Sakari was deeply interested. Wars were good, for people like Sakari. Lots of opportunities.

Join in Sakari's hot girl summer!
Messages In This Thread
where the numb meets the lonely - by Sakari - March 06, 2022, 09:23 AM
RE: where the numb meets the lonely - by RIP Fury - March 06, 2022, 10:05 AM
RE: where the numb meets the lonely - by Sakari - March 06, 2022, 12:23 PM
RE: where the numb meets the lonely - by RIP Fury - March 06, 2022, 12:30 PM
RE: where the numb meets the lonely - by Sakari - March 06, 2022, 12:52 PM
RE: where the numb meets the lonely - by RIP Fury - March 06, 2022, 03:23 PM
RE: where the numb meets the lonely - by Sakari - March 06, 2022, 04:28 PM
RE: where the numb meets the lonely - by RIP Fury - March 07, 2022, 07:31 PM
RE: where the numb meets the lonely - by Sakari - March 11, 2022, 12:20 PM
RE: where the numb meets the lonely - by RIP Fury - March 12, 2022, 11:15 AM