Nimbus Summit flown beneath the wings of little birds
170 Posts
Ooc —
a hint of a frown tugged at the witch's features as lane spoke, implying that trouble had already found them at nimbus summit. antha found some small comfort in the easy way the alpha moved on from the statement; perhaps it was nothing serious.

we are, thank you. there's much to be done, and never a dull moment. i've dedicated my time to mapping the territory around our summit, and tessa has already begun the early stages of preparations for spring, with any luck, atautsikut would be ready to nurture children by the time the flowers saw full bloom. which is actually what i meant to discuss with you. but if misfortune has found atautsikut again... should we have this conversation another time?

the question was genuine, her gaze slightly imploring; lane would know the answer far better than she would. was now a bad time?

Common || Scottish Gaelic
Messages In This Thread
flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Antha - March 11, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Lane - March 11, 2022, 02:24 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Antha - March 11, 2022, 02:39 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Lane - March 11, 2022, 02:58 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Antha - March 11, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Lane - March 11, 2022, 03:31 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Antha - March 12, 2022, 03:02 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Lane - March 13, 2022, 09:18 AM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Antha - March 13, 2022, 12:58 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Lane - April 05, 2022, 11:50 AM