Nimbus Summit flown beneath the wings of little birds
170 Posts
Ooc —
this is the valley she's referring to, i've been referencing it as a secluded little area with a stone arch entrance toward the eastern end (further into the territory)

her approach was more sensible than antha had expected; in her experience, leaders often felt more comfortable controlling the situation than accepting that life might have its own plans. it would take time to get used to the reality of atautsikut's leadership style; these wolves were cut from a different cloth altogether. the gilded witch nodded her assent, her approval clear in her expression.

in my homeland, child-bearing women have arlathans. spaces made safe and beautiful in preparation for spring, so their children will have a place to flourish. the name means 'place of love'. they are made to accommodate all lifestyles, with both communal and private areas. medics and midwives are welcome to reside in the arlathan as well. and women who do not desire children are welcome to utilize the space for safety during their heat. i would like to create an arlathan for atautsikut, a shy smile crossed her features briefly as she confessed her desire. and i would like to invite the women of atautsikut to participate in this endeavor. i have a place in mind... have you been to the small valley at the southwestern end of the mountain? there is only one entrance to it. i would like to make it into a garden, perhaps fortify the entrance with ferns and stones.

Common || Scottish Gaelic
Messages In This Thread
flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Antha - March 11, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Lane - March 11, 2022, 02:24 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Antha - March 11, 2022, 02:39 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Lane - March 11, 2022, 02:58 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Antha - March 11, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Lane - March 11, 2022, 03:31 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Antha - March 12, 2022, 03:02 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Lane - March 13, 2022, 09:18 AM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Antha - March 13, 2022, 12:58 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Lane - April 05, 2022, 11:50 AM