Nimbus Summit flown beneath the wings of little birds
170 Posts
Ooc —
lane's agreement was immediate and effortless; unexpectedly, she had experience with such things. perhaps antha's own ideas were not so outlandish, then. even in these lands, it seemed, women needed their own space. but it would be different, as the witch had predicted. that much became clear as lane went on.

men have never been barred from arlathans, antha reassured the alpha with a gentle smile. the men of her homeland would never accept such a decree. in my homeland, they simply chose not to visit. but it's clear the men of these lands are different, and for that i'm grateful.

i confess, i have yet to meet imaq or calida, she gave an apologetic dip of her head. perhaps you could introduce us when you have the time? i will bring tessa, and we can use the opportunity to begin planning our renovations to the valley.

Common || Scottish Gaelic
Messages In This Thread
flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Antha - March 11, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Lane - March 11, 2022, 02:24 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Antha - March 11, 2022, 02:39 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Lane - March 11, 2022, 02:58 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Antha - March 11, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Lane - March 11, 2022, 03:31 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Antha - March 12, 2022, 03:02 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Lane - March 13, 2022, 09:18 AM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Antha - March 13, 2022, 12:58 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Lane - April 05, 2022, 11:50 AM