Little Goat Mountain princess peach, won't you listen to my speech
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Mind if we fade out here? <3

The smile Tamar wore belied the words she spoke, but Fiadh decided then and there to not pry. It didn't matter to her if Mereo and Akashingo were one and the same, or two separate entities each thinking the other was under their control, or whatever was going on there. She let the subject drift away, but would keep it tucked in the back of her mind that this military outpost may not be so loyal to its progenitor pack.

Tamar followed the raven in meticulous fashion, but it had always been Fiadh's way to just charge ahead. She scaled the slope with significantly less elegance, even slipping and knocking her chin on the rubble once. She grinned through the smarting pain and kept on. The raven might lead them to acceptable carrion or maybe even a dying animal they could easily take out, or it might lead them nowhere, but the company was good and it sure beat just wandering around.
Messages In This Thread
princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Fiadh - January 31, 2022, 04:04 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Tamar - February 01, 2022, 04:13 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Fiadh - February 02, 2022, 09:50 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Tamar - February 02, 2022, 11:15 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Fiadh - February 05, 2022, 10:29 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Tamar - February 11, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Fiadh - February 18, 2022, 12:48 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Tamar - February 23, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Fiadh - April 06, 2022, 07:51 AM