Ouroboros Spine utterpok
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
The voices of Lote and Kukutux, her sisters, rose up into the air. Welcoming her home. Tugging at her spirit more and with it, the need to rejoin them again. She so badly wanted to throw her own voice into the wind, but Aiolos and Sialuk had questions.

Her jade eyes glimmered, landing on the Moonwoman's eldest daughter. "Of course. I always knew deep down, I belonged. This village is like family to me." She reached out in a rare gesture of affection and brushed her nose along the side of Sialuk's muzzle. She would make up for lost time here and re-strengthen bonds. As well as make new ones.

On to Rivenwood. "That I do not know. When I offered them aid they were still intact, but their numbers were thinned." Lane or Tuuluuwaq, when she may see them next, might have more information than she. Also of assistance could be the northern white man, Kigipigak in the Tagia. She was clearly frustrated that she was of little more use, all the way out here. But on the plus side, she was united with Moonglow again. Nodding, she followed the lead of Aiolos and Sialuk, but with a high tail, happy to be back.
Messages In This Thread
utterpok - by Keyni - March 22, 2022, 06:40 PM
RE: utterpok - by Sialuk - March 22, 2022, 06:58 PM
RE: utterpok - by Aiolos - March 27, 2022, 10:57 PM
RE: utterpok - by Lótë - March 28, 2022, 02:03 PM
RE: utterpok - by Keyni - March 28, 2022, 08:49 PM
RE: utterpok - by Kukutux - March 30, 2022, 03:46 AM
RE: utterpok - by Sialuk - April 06, 2022, 04:53 PM
RE: utterpok - by Aiolos - April 09, 2022, 01:47 PM
RE: utterpok - by Keyni - April 12, 2022, 10:39 PM