King Elk Forest Nocturnal
175 Posts
Ooc — The System
"He tried to lie to me," the Cruor Queen crooned softly as Vivaan moved about her, trailing pricking kisses up her neck and ear; she shuddered softly, aiming a nip at his throat. "Then he told me he was leaving our father, not me," this was a soft snarl, fiery eyes narrowing. It was clear she was still bitter about it — she still wasn't over it. She wondered if she ever would be. Then, she snorted, "He said, he sought a new life here." A derisive laugh. "A new life alone. As if any other woman would take him!" No... no one but Vex would ever want Vorilye.

Then, Vivaan pulled away, and a sharp part whine, part growl escaped her muzzle — she did not want him to move away. When he did, she felt... empty. Vex would never admit this, of course. She simply moved back towards him, to settle at his side. Then, she sighed softly. "But, there is better news. I've made us allies — they are the Saints, they live above us and to the east, but the entrance to their land is east of the sweep. Their leader, Fury, and I have agreed that both packs are welcome in each other's hunting grounds and claimed territory. We're to arrange a hunt, soon."
Physical Health (100/100)

Vex is currently healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vex is currently doing well mentally... or, as well as Vex can be.

Messages In This Thread
Nocturnal - by Vex Cruor - April 12, 2022, 05:25 PM
RE: Nocturnal - by Vivaan - April 13, 2022, 09:02 AM
RE: Nocturnal - by Vex Cruor - April 14, 2022, 08:29 PM
RE: Nocturnal - by Vivaan - April 20, 2022, 01:34 PM
RE: Nocturnal - by Vex Cruor - April 26, 2022, 09:50 AM