Hideaway Strath I wear a town like a leather jacket
49 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Going to tag @Themis and @Vex Cruour so they are aware that the Saints have been scouting near their areas. Please message me if any part of this report needs to be changed, or if you would like to play out these discoveries.

The children disappeared into the den, and Sakari watched after them with interest. Seeing as they were all siblings, the children she currently sought would be of similar appearance and demeanor, and so she knew it would serve her well to pay attention. 

Sakari began her report. 

"Atautsikut, the pack on the mountain, continues to grow." There were more and stronger  scents laid along their borders, and there was every indication that the pack was flourishing, 

"Wolves claim the forest in the south, beyond the weir." Sakari and Arashi had not interacted with anyone, but the claiming scents were unmistakable.

"There were also some signs of possible occupancy around the northwest Wood, though these occupants were quite elusive to discovery. We found no sign or scent of the pups missing from the Strath, but I have to wonder what secrets are being kept there." 

Her interest was piqued. If there had been the time, she might have explored the Shadewood more, but of course they had a mission to fulfill.

Join in Sakari's hot girl summer!
Messages In This Thread
I wear a town like a leather jacket - by Sakari - April 17, 2022, 10:16 AM
RE: I wear a town like a leather jacket - by RIP Fury - April 17, 2022, 01:22 PM
RE: I wear a town like a leather jacket - by Sakari - April 22, 2022, 03:23 PM
RE: I wear a town like a leather jacket - by RIP Fury - April 25, 2022, 08:30 AM
RE: I wear a town like a leather jacket - by Sakari - April 26, 2022, 10:21 AM
RE: I wear a town like a leather jacket - by RIP Fury - April 29, 2022, 12:02 AM
RE: I wear a town like a leather jacket - by Sakari - May 01, 2022, 01:20 PM
RE: I wear a town like a leather jacket - by Sakari - June 07, 2022, 10:37 AM