The Tangle While I’m going insane
mira ignis, little wonder
1 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
I think you've taken every first thread of all my characters. xD

As for how the willowy woman arrived here is unknown, what mattered was that she was here. The mechanics of her mind were difficult to explain, and the question of: What was she looking for? was one with a complicated answer. Truthfully, Mira was having a hell of a time trying to figure that out herself. It was more of a feeling, she supposed.

Her mind was absent of any specific goals, though that was not a recipe for it being unoccupied. In fact, the two emerald jewels sitting upon her face spotted shifting between the tangled mess of thorns and shrubs, and she was nothing less than intrigued.

The shadow, although large, was also nothing like she had ever seen before. Such a stocky frame and unusual curly tail. How odd. She crept closer, wary and still maintaining a distance in case she needed a head start in outrunning the beast. But she was nonetheless curious, and knew she had a knack for squeezing out of impossible scenarios. Her safety had never been a priority, and today, curiosity won the fight.
Messages In This Thread
While I’m going insane - by Alduin - May 02, 2022, 01:31 AM
RE: While I’m going insane - by Mirabilis - May 02, 2022, 08:57 AM
RE: While I’m going insane - by Alduin - May 07, 2022, 09:42 AM