Stavanger Bay Peek-a-boo, I see you
105 Posts
Ooc —
Although they were shaky on the legs still, the pups were steady sitters. Kevlyn proved this with ease when first Charon nuzzled him, and then an enormous something blocked the light from the outside. The young Ostrega twin momentarily panicked when his newly discovered sense of sight was blotted out by Verrine's head, but the familiar scent of his father coupled with the illuminated side of the man's snout put him at ease. Like Charon, he responded with an excited flattening of his stubby ears and wiggling of his tail, his hunting practice briefly forgotten.

But once Verrine had shown him some quick affection and then moved to Charon (eliciting a jealous squawk for more from his silver son), Kev returned to the matter at hand. That tail was just out of reach, and though he could scarcely make out its exact outline, it was pale against the floor. He steadied himself on his pudgy paws and then pounced once more, awkwardly and ineffectively, for Charon had managed to get his mouth around one of his forepaws at the same instant.

This led Kevlyn to topple down onto his own face, with tail out of reach. Though he was stunned for a second, it took only that second for him to start crying.
Messages In This Thread
Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - September 24, 2014, 08:47 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - September 28, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Verrine - September 28, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - September 29, 2014, 05:07 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - September 29, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Verrine - October 06, 2014, 11:35 PM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - October 07, 2014, 03:20 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - October 07, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - October 18, 2014, 05:53 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - October 19, 2014, 09:34 AM