Greatwater Lake What The Water Gave Me
59 Posts
Ooc — Esperanza
The ebony dame would continue to focus on the water, the sun had lapped at the horizon, making it low and gentle. Her emerald eyes began to shine from the sun as it hit her optics, eyes closed as she smiled and listened to the sounds of the birds that began to land upon trees that were in a row beside her. This place surely was something to behold, and she couldn't help but widen the smile that had already stayed dormant upon her ebony maw. Her ears erect as the sounds of birds rung in her ear drums, causing them to vibrate in a comforting and pristine feeling. But, her nose would sense the scent of a male not too far from where she was located.

Turning her cranium ninety degrees, she could see the brute that stood about ten yards from where she was located. His coat was dark and mysterious such as her own, and seeing he was walking away, she sighed and looked back over to where she had once been looking. All she wanted was someone she could love since she had been alone for so long, and losing her family was something she hoped she would never have to experience again. The thought of it caused her heart to break and a tear to streak her cheek and plop upon the ground below. She sighed and opened her eyes as her eyes sparkled from the tears that were forming inside of her optics. The smell of salt from the tears was somehow in her nostrils, but she pushed the scent away and stood up, beginning to walk away as well, head slightly hung low.
Messages In This Thread
What The Water Gave Me - by Esperanza - September 27, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: What The Water Gave Me - by Viinturuth Snr - September 28, 2014, 05:42 PM
RE: What The Water Gave Me - by Esperanza - September 30, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: What The Water Gave Me - by Viinturuth Snr - October 14, 2014, 03:17 AM