Wapun Meadow cry havoc
59 Posts
Ooc — Esperanza
Esperanza smiled as she would be offered a rabbit, taking it thankfully and bowing her head respectfully to the alpha wolf whom she had stood in front of. In her old pack, it was a sign of respect when a wolf would bow their head to another. Though she was thinking about her family, her stomach growled in protest of the thought as the dame tore into the delicate flesh of the small creature. Red, warm liquid ran down her throat, and she smiled as she was beginning to feel full once more. Scavengers already began to form around the two wolves. Esperanza, not having any of the varmints taking her meal, barked a warning to them, giving a small growl as well incase the bark didn't work. The varmints, taking a hint, dashed away from the wolves; Esperanza soon managing to finish her meal now.

"Thank you for the rabbit, and I am thinking of joining Swiftcurrent Creek, I am told they need a healer and I am applying for the job,"
She would smile and soon dig a small hole, placing the bones of the rabbit inside and burying it. "Requescat in pace," she would say to the deceased rabbit and looked back up toward the sky, sometimes shifting her attention over to the brute who had offered the meal to her.
Messages In This Thread
cry havoc - by Shadow - September 25, 2014, 08:26 AM
RE: cry havoc - by Esperanza - September 25, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: cry havoc - by Shadow - September 26, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: cry havoc - by Esperanza - September 26, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: cry havoc - by Shadow - September 29, 2014, 08:41 AM
RE: cry havoc - by Esperanza - September 30, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: cry havoc - by Shadow - October 08, 2014, 06:09 AM