They don't call me big for nothing
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
@Esperanza sorry for the delay, school and volleyball practice leave little time for me to post :(
But hopefully I'll have more time next week :D

There wasn't much that the silver savage could do to improve his condition, that was mostly in the priestess' hands, but Bane still had to regain the strength he had one day, so he had been busy lately. The main thing was patrolling the borders because, aside from himself and the Alpha, there were only two wolves that he rarely ever saw, so it was up to him to keep the lands safe from intruders.

And tonight was not different. He came out of the glowing caves when the half moon was up, and trotted to the northern borders to do his duty. The young Lambda hadn't earned his warden title yet, but he was working towards it, a strange feeling was growing within him, a feeling of loyalty that attached him to the dark priestess. He didn't fully understand Meldresi's adoration towards The Webspinner, but he believed she accepted him and cared for him, and that wasn't usual.
Messages In This Thread
They don't call me big for nothing - by Bane - October 02, 2014, 07:55 AM
RE: They don't call me big for nothing - by Esperanza - October 02, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: They don't call me big for nothing - by Bane - October 05, 2014, 05:40 PM