Wapun Meadow Angels call me, but devils enthrall me
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
When Scimitar had offered to move forward, he had actually meant to continue on their day as if neither existed, nor had bumped in to one another. Jace, it would seem, had one more thing to say, and the stoical wolf flicked an ear forward as he spoke, refraining from narrowing his eyes at the implications of these words – “Do you think Ferdie would seek to hurt Bazi?” He could see no other reason why Bazi would care, unless.. his disappearance meant danger for the snowy Alpha.

The thought alone stirred the protective dragon within him to snort fire and spread its wings within his chest. He regarded the ebony male then, waiting for the answer – Ferdie meant very little to Scimitar.. as long as the Sunspire wolves and the Swiftcurrent wolves kept their original promise to stay away from one another, he would place little thought on them.

Unless, Ferdie had the complete opposite intention.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - September 25, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - September 26, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - September 26, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 02, 2014, 11:04 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 02, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 03, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 03, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 07, 2014, 07:26 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 11, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 27, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 28, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 06:21 PM